Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Tisket, A Tasket.....


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog :)

Today I am sharing a project for Cards und More Challenge Blog!

Cards und More - Challengeblog

Our theme for the next 2 weeks is Easter and our wonderful sponsor is none other than Little Crafts


For my card, there is not one bit of stamping!! I absolutely LOVE Doodlebug paper pads and I wanted to show you how easy it is to utilize all pages in the pad....inside each 6 x 6 pad there are full sheets of pattern paper, PLUS there are additional sheets that have these little panels on them that you can cut out and assemble a card or layout:


I put together my card in less than 15 minutes with some added gum drops in the corner:


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the Cards und More Challenge blog HERE to link up your Easter project for us...we'd love to see you there! Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...how cute! Awesome way to use those papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)