Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties March 2017 New Release Party!


Are you ready to P-A-R-T-Y?! It's "release day" over at Paper Sweeties!

The new stamp set and sweet cuts dies are absolutely ADORABLE - you don't want to miss this release! 


For today's card, I used the new set Tackle Life One Cup at a Time. It is an accessories set that you can use with sweet Abigail. I decided to paper piece her sweet sweater dress and boots and I heat embossed the coffee mugs behind her. The large coffee/tea cup is the Sweet Cuts from the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee set....so fun!! I love the sentiment :)


Here's a link to each of the new releases:


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Salkeld

I hope that you have enjoyed today's release party revealings and tomorrow we will be finishing up with a Release Rewind - be sure to tune in! 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of February and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 



Products used on my card:


6 comments:

  1. Awww...Abigial is so cute next to the large cup of coffee! Love the stamped background and the colorful coffee cup paper...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Abigail looks so cute with her big cup of coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is my size coffee! Abigail looks so sweet with her big coffee beside her! Love her sweet floral dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby is so cute! Love the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love! That's all. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)