Thursday, March 2, 2017

You Make a Good Day, GREAT!

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, miss Leanne is our challenge hostess and we are also welcoming Danielle Vincent from D's Crafty Connection to the Hen House as our March Guest Designer. Welcome, Danielle! 

Now before I get to our challenge this week, I need to tell a little story about it. Over the many, many years that I have known Leanne, she has always made it very clear that she dislikes the color green. However, over the last couple years we have teased her here and there whenever she needs to use green for a challenge because she rocks out such amazing creations using green....and now this week, guess what she chose as a theme?!? You got it....

4 CC #340 GREEN


For my card, I used green as an accent color - the birdies, her flower in her hair and some background paper...I am not a HUGE fan of green but I like the teal greens, and olive country green colors! Thanks for the challenge Leanne!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in today and please check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you using Leanne's theme for this week:


Did you know 4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook? Come on over and LIKE us! Click HERE.



5 comments:

  1. Great Post friend, and your card is stinkin' cute, love that image she is so sweet. Nice Dies, and the twine nice touch. Way to go! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute image and totally loving that green paper girlie! Loving how you inspire us with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lori, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Lori! Sweet image! You always rock the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love how you have teased Leanne in your post - too fun! All of your lovely crafty chicks completely rocked this GREEN challenge! I love this adorable card of yours - so sweet! Thanks for having me as a guest this month with all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)